Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Building junk.

When Im, bored, also know as when im not biking or doing homework, I think of dumb stuff to build. Such as this "truing stand". I saw a block of wood and a broken fork and decided, hmm, let me try this. and then it fell on the floor and broke. So I moved on past my grief to bigger and better projects. Such as my ladder. Not a ladder ladder. A mountain biking ladder. I practice falling off, and occasionally, balancing on it. This time, my project worked! wooooo!! Then a bigger project. My submarine. Built in school, it is my second favorite item, after my bike. A max range of 20 feet, turtle-like speed and sloth-like reflexes. But i love it, i drive it around and go up and down. My type of meditation. Well, I'm off to make some other random thing.
                                                                Sam
                                                                 The submarine
                                                               Bottom of my Ladder!
The "truing stand"

No comments:

Post a Comment