Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Its Beautiful Out

Ahh, winter in coastal Washington. The sound of rain, the bone chilling temperature of said rain. You probably are think,"That must suck to bike in.". The answer is no, not as long as your motivated. As said in my last post, I need motivation. Positive motivation. Like food, such as a carrot. No unpositive motivation, such as a whip. I guess I'm not a donkey.... anyway, back to the ranting about weather. I personally love the rain. Getting muddy is one of my favorite things about mountain biking. If I was a redneck, I would have a big truck and go mud it. Anyway, oh darn, now I've lost my train of thought. Again. Ah yes, rain. I also think always biking in the rain makes me really enjoy biking on dusty single track in the middle of the summer, sweating through my jersey. Such paradise only comes when the sun shines the longest...... And I will enjoy it when it happens.

                                                Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment